Have questions about the VA automated Certificate of Eligibility?
- Persons who may have had prior VA loan(s) that went to foreclosure.
- Persons whose service was or is in the Reserves/National Guard.
- Persons who did not serve the minimum required length of service and were not discharged for an authorized exception.
- Persons who were discharged under conditions other than honorable.
- Persons for which VA has insufficient data to make the determination.
- Persons seeking restoration of previously used entitlement.
- Unmarried surviving spouses. If eligibility cannot be established, a refer message will instruct the lender to submit a completed VA Form 26-1880 to VA for processing.
Still have questions about the VA certificate of eligibility and perhaps more specific the VA automated certificate of eligibility? Be sure to contact your VA loan officer with questions, they are experts and are happy to help you. To get matched with a VA-approved lender today, just fill out your contact information below. It only takes a minute!